• 1 Duck thigh meat
• 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
• 1 carrot, thinly sliced
• Fresh chopped mint leaves
• Few pieces of Vietnamese Gai leaves
• 8 rice papers wrapper
• Nuoc cham (fish sauce)
• Chopped mince garlic
• Chopped chilli
1. Fry the thigh of the duck and browned it till crispy and browned.
2. Slice the duck into thin slices and set it aside.
3. Sliced up the cucumber, carrots. Add in fresh mint leaves and mix it well.
4. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one rice wrapper into the water for 1 sec to soften. Lay the wrapper flat on the table.
5. Take a small handful of the mint leaves, cucumber, carrots and thinly sliced duck meat and leave it in the centre of the rice wrapper. Fold in the sides, tightly rolled the rice wrapper together.
6. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
7. To Serve with the dipping sauce.