• Mushrooms – all kinds, finely chopped
• Oil – a teaspoon
• Salt – to taste
• Pepper – to taste
• Cilantro – small handful
• Scallions – 2 sticks
• Minced chiilli – 1 teaspoon
• Hoisin sauce / truffle oil – 1 tablespoon
• Fried beancurd skin
1. Put oil onto a cast iron hot plate.
2. Throw in the mushrooms and sauté with salt.
3. Put the cooked mushrooms in a bowl and toss in Hoisin sauce or truffle oil and chilli.
4. Add chopped cilantro and scallions.
Now for the pancake…
5. Spread batter onto hot plate and let it heat for a short while.
6. Place the fried beancurd skin in the middle of the batter/pancake.
7. Place mushroom mixture onto the the fried beancurd skin.
8. Then start folding the batter/pancake into a rectangular wrap.
9. Cut the wrap into halves and they are ready to be served immediately.