• 1 Cup of millet
• 6 Cups of water
• 2 Tablespoons of palm sugar
• 4 Sliced & chopped guavas
• 4 Tablespoon of ghee
• 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar / palm sugar
• 1 Tablespoon of truffle oil
1. Rinse and drain the millet.
2. Grind the millet into powder with a food processer.
3. Put the millet in a pot and cook over at a low temperature for 20 minutes (stir constantly).
4. Add the palm sugar when boiled.
5. Chop the guavas into cubes.
6. Add 4 tablespoon of ghee into a frying pan, add the chop guavas, then cook at a high temperature.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of palm sugar and cooked till golden brown.
8. Serve the cooked millet, top it with the guavas, and add 1 tablespoon of truffles oil.