- 500gr filets of one fish Sea bass, Tilapia, Grouper, Grey mullet or whatever meaty fresh fish you can get
- 1 medium size tomato.
- 4-6 big garlic pieces.
- 1 green hot pepper.
- 1 spoon chopped celery leaves.
- 1 spoon chopped parsley.
- 1 spoon of tomato puree.
- 1/4 tea spoon of turmeric.
- 1/2 tea spoon cumin.
- 1/3 glass water.
- 1/2 tea spoon salt.
- 1/5 glass vegetable oil.
- 1 spoon chopped coriander.
- 1 spoon lemon juice.
- Cut tomato into 2 X 2 cm cubes, chop garlic, pepper, celery and parsley, mix all in a bowl.
- Add to the bowl tomato puree, turmeric, cumin and water.
- Dry the fish filets and put salt on them.
- Put a heavy pot with heavy lid on a high flame and heat well, when the pot is very hot put the vegetable oil in the pot, add the fish fillets with skin side down then add the mixed vegetable from the bowl spread sauce equally on fish and close the lid.
- Wait for about 4 minutes, open lid add lemon juice and coriander. Close lid and serve with rice.