Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 300 gm diced shallots
- 12 cloves diced garlic
- 3 tbsp of chilli paste
- dark soy sauce to taste
- 300 gm raw and de-veined shrimps
- 300 gm bean sprouts
- 600 gm pre-blanched flat rice noodles
- 150 gm finely sliced and chopped chinese sausage or chorizo
- 12 eggs
- 6 tbsp of peanut oil
- 300 gm chopped spring onions and stalks
Method (2 portions)
This dish should be cooked at very high speed as it’s easier to cook 1 or 2 portions at a time.
1. Heat a wok over a very high heat and add 1 tbsp of oil.
2. When oil is very hot quickly add 50 gm shallots and 2 cloves garlic. Keep stirring at all times.
3. Then add
- 2 tsp chilli paste
- 50 gm shrimps
- 50 gm bean sprouts and stir for 30 seconds
- 100 gm pre-blanched noodles and stir for 30 seconds
- 1 dessert spoon of soy sauce, to taste
- 25 gm finely sliced sausage
- crack in 2 raw eggs and stir into the mixture
- throw in 50 gm of spring onion stalks and stir for 30 seconds
Serve immediately and start the next portion(s).