- Salt & pepper
- Chanterelle mushrooms
- White wine
- Skin the salmon, cut it lengthwise and then butterfly it.
- Fry the shallots.
- Season the salmon and spread the shallot mixture and marmalade, and roll it in cling film and tie it up with a rubber band or a piece of string. Put it in the sous-vide machine till cooked.
- Steam mussels in white wine and garlic. Take them out and strain the liquid. Put it back into the pot to reduce the amount of liquid. Then, blanche the cabbage and sear the mushrooms.
- Take the reduced mussels juice and put it in a blender. Throw really cold pieces of butter into the blender with the mussel juice, blend until you get a creamy sauce.
- To serve, put the cabbage in the middle of the plate, pour the mussel sauce, then cut the salmon and place it on top of the cabbage and place the mushrooms on the side.