• 2 cups wheat, boiled
• 2 large handfuls of Purslane, cleaned and stems removed
• handful of various fresh green herbs, chopped
• 2 capsicum peppers (one raw, one roasted), julienned
• 1 white onion, chopped
For the garnish:
• ½ pickled red onion,
• 250g white Turkish cheese (feta or similar), crumbled
For the dressing:
• couple of glugs of olive oil
• lemon juice
• lemon zest
• pomegranate molasses, to taste
1. Slice the onion and mix with salt, sugar and white wine vinegar. Set aside to rest.
2. Mix together the wheat with the chopped herbs and the half of the dressing.
3. Add the remaining dressing to the purslane, fresh onions, and capsicum peppers (raw and roasted) and mix.
4. Toss together the wheat mix and purslane mix and garnish with the pickled red onions and crumbled white cheese.