A third one-hour compilation of short travel stories from around the globe.
In this episode, the stories are:
1.Twenty Four Hours in Atlanta: We take a cycle tour of the city taking in museums and memorials dedicated to Jimmy Carter and Martin Luther King Junior.
2.Malaga: We visit the great Moorish castle and Catholic cathedral in this port city in Southern Spain.
3. Lech: We visit the Austrian ski resort long favoured by European royalty.
4. Adventure Golf Mini Tour – Scotland: We play more famous courses including Cruden Bay, Castle Stuart and Crail.
5. Paestum: We explore the fascinating temples of this ancient Greek city in Southern Italy.
6. Top Five Rome: Our tips on what to see and on a visit to Italy’s capital.
7. Obelisks of Rome: A tour of monuments looted from Ancient Egypt and given pride of place in the Eternal City.
8. Frescoes of Pompeii: We view the beautiful ancient decorative traditions of the doomed Roman city.
9. Biking the San Gabriels: We take to mountain bikes in the national park trails above Pasadena.
10. Sailing to Catalina Island: We board a racing yacht to the rocky island just off the coast of Los Angeles.
11. Adventure Golf Mini Tour: Ojai: A classic golfing getaway just two hours north of Los Angeles.
12. Great Mayan Sites: We explore Tulum snd Coba, two of the great Mayan sites on the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
13. Seville and Cordoba: We explore the Moorish and colonial heritage of these great Andulician cities.
14. Christmas in Stockholm: The festive season in Sweden’s capital.
15. Top 5 Tokyo: Our tips on what to see and do on a visit to Japan’s capital.
16. Cherry Blossom Season, Japan: We join the annual spring ritual, a unique Japanese celebration of hope and renewal.
17. Temples of Tokyo: Shintoism meets Buddhism in this tour of the best temples to visit in the Japanese capital.