• 200gm of lamb or mutton
• 500ml of water
• ½ cup of ghee
• 1 Tablespoon of ginger paste
• 4 Tablespoons of yoghurt
• 2 Tablespoons of almond paste
• 1 Tablespoon of poppy seeds paste
• 2 Tablespoons of coconut paste
• 1 Tablespoons of cream
• 1 Cup of fresh lime juice
• 500ml Milk
• 2 Teaspoons of rose water
1.Wash and clean the lamb.
2. Bring the lamb to boil for about 20 minutes. Drain the liquid and keep the meat warm.
3. Heat up the ghee in a pan, add the ginger paste, yoghurt and some salt to taste. Mix well.
4. Add the cooked lamb into the mixture and cook in simmer fire.
5. Mix the almond paste, poppy seeds paste, coconut paste and cream in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
6. Add the mixture into the pan and cook until the meat is completely cooked through.
7. Simmer the fire and add the milk, lime juice & rose water (optional ) and bring it to boil about 5 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander.