• Over-night cooked rice
• 1 kg of fresh shrimps
• 3 eggs
• Dried Lotus leave
• ½ Cup of peanut oil
• 10 garlic
• 1 ginger
• 4 Scallions
1. Heat up the peanut oil and stir-fried the eggs.
2. Add the cooked rice into the wok. Stir-fried the rice until it covered in golden brown colour.
3. Add the shredded ginger and cook for 5 – 10 minutes.
4. Place the fired rice onto the lotus leave and place it into a bamboo steamer.
5. Wash the shrimps and remove the eyes and top part of the shrimps to keep the shrimps juice.
6. Chopped all the paste ingredients and stir fried in oil until golden brown.
7. Put the shrimps and paste into the rice and steam in the bamboo steamer for 10 minutes.
8. Marinate the fish with a pitch of salt. Steam the fish head until just cooked and keep aside.