A second one hour compilation of short travel stories from around the globe. In this episode, the stories are:
1.24 Hours in Hong Kong: A curated journey taking in the views during a day in the Skyscraper City.
2. Californian Missions: San Juan Capistrano is one of the most beautiful of California’s 24 missions.
3. Cycling London to Birmingham: Three days on a towpath canal, following the route of a lost industrial treasure.
4. Persian New Year: The spring festival, Nowruz, is celebrated throughout Iran in March at the spring equinox and by Iranian diaspora around the world.
5. Chinese New Year: We are in Singapore for the world’s biggest spring festival.
6. Veterans Day in San Diego: The American city hosts big military and naval bases and every November it honours those who have served.
7. Cycling London to Paris: Three days and 160 miles by bike through the bucolic landscapes and forests of North Western France.
8. Skiing the Dolomites:one of Europe’s most pucturesque and less known ski resorts
9. Verona: We tour the Roman arena. Only the Colleseum and Capua are bigger.
10. Berrima Gaol:Picturesque Australian convict gaol.
11. Adventure Golf – Mini Tour: Ireland: We play three world class courses on the west coast; Lahinch, Ballybunion and Waterville.
12. Martha’s Vineyard: Experience whaling history,lighthouses and picturesque seaside escapes during a visit to one of America’s most exclusive holiday destinations.
13. Biking the Los Angeles River: Concrete canyon bike ride; a grassroots tour through the belly of the city.
14. Art Trails: Cannes: Escape from the glitterati to the Musee Bonnard, and visit the rural idyll of the famous artist in the hills above Cannes.
15. Top 5: LA to San Diego: Beaches, missions, historic precincts,giant aircraft carriers and trolley rides to the border make our Top 5 list.