Vietnam Recipes: Bun Cha (Vietnamese Grilled Pork)
• 1 tablespoon of Sugar
• Nuoc cham (fish sauce)
• 300g of pork
• 1 Stalk of spring onion
• Burnt caramel sauce
• Fresh vegetables
• 1 Packet of dry flat rice noodles.
1. Mix the sugar and vinegar into a mixing bowl. Melt it over low heat. Add in a little bit of nuoc cham (fish sauce). Add in the burnt caramel sauce into the sauce and set aside.
2. Mince the pork into fine bits. Add in the spring onions, burnt caramel sauce and some fish sauce. Mix it well.
3. Prepare a charcoal grill.
4. Shaped the minced pork into small bite sized patties. Leave the pork patties on the grill and grill it on both sides for 10mins or until it becomes crispy and browned.
5. Serve with the dipping sauce, noodles and fresh salad.