Creole Fruit Salad with Rum and Guava Sauce – Cuba Recipe
Water .25 ltr
Guava Jam 1 tbls
White Sugar 1 tsp
Brown Sugar 1 tsp
White Rum 4 tbls
Creole Lime 1
- Bring .25ltr of water to the boil and add the guava jam.
- Segment a quarter of grapefruit and arrange on a plate.
- Add brown and white sugar to the water and jam.
- Add 1 slice of chopped pineapple to the plate.
- Add half a sliced banana to the plate.
- Add half a sliced mango to the plate.
- Add half a sliced guava to the plate.
- Add half a slice of diced papaya to the plate.
- Add the white rum to the water and jam and flambé.
- Squeeze a quarter of creole lime into the flambé.
Pour the flambé over the fruit and serve.