Tail on fresh lobster 1
Sour Orange 1
Water 2 litre
Garlic 8 cloves
Olive Oil 5 tbls
Cilantro (Coriander) leaves 1 hand full
Butter 2 tbls
- Dice half an onion and add 8 crushed garlic cloves. Place in a frying pan with 5 tbls of olive oil and sweat until the onion browns. Squeeze the juice of half a sour orange onto onion.
- Peel a yucca and place in a pan of boiling water for 20 mins.
- Butterfly half a tail on lobster and place shell down on a hot grill.
- Pour the onion and garlic onto the lobster.
- Mix a handful of chopped cilantro (coriander) with 2 tbls of soft butter and add to the top of the lobster.
- Spray the lobster with shaken beer to add moisture and taste.
Remove the yucca from the boiling water and plate with the grilled lobster when it is cooked through.