• 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
• 1/4 lb ground pork
• 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
• 2 tablespoons thin soy sauce
• Salt to taste
• 2/3 cup finely slivered fresh ginger
• 3 spring onions
• 4 cups pork or chicken stock
• Scallion, shallots and cilantro for garnishing
1. Prepare a traditional stock using bullion cubes or pork bones.
2. Mix ground pork with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Shape the pork into small balls and put into the simmering stock.
4. Ladle cooked rice into the soup and cook until it reaches the consistency you desire.
5. Ladle rice porridge into a bowl, top with scallion, shallots and cilantro.